There is a common misconception that the courts favor mothers over fathers in custody proceedings. Others think that parents with the most resources usually get custody of a child. None of these is true. The courts in New Jersey favor joint custody orders over others...
- 5 Mistakes people make on social media during divorce
- What are some of the negative effects of divorce in New Jersey?
- Are you communicating effectively with your spouse during your divorce?
- The 5 most common reasons people choose to divorce in New Jersey
- Handling divorce between business partners in New Jersey